Write a simple stone paper scissors game to play against the computer.
Write programs to:
- Count the number of vowels and consonants in a sentense.
- Capitalise the first letter of each word in a sentence.
- Scroll a sentence in the TextWindow.
Turtle Interface Challenge
Write an interface GUI (Graphical User Interface) program to input commands for the turtle to move.
Perhaps turn, forwards, pen-up/down etc.
- Draw a dart board.
- Write a GraphicsWindow program to draw an alien.
It can be any kind of alien, as fantastical as you like.
Extended from last month’s challenge calculating dice probabilities.
Some a bit harder this time, perhaps using random number tests to approximate solutions.
Calculate the probablitiy of:
- Getting a combined score greater than 14 (15 or more) when rolling 4 dice.
- Rolling at least one pair with the same value when rolling 3 dice.
- Getting 4 consecutive numbers when rolling 4 dice.
- Gettng 3 of a kind, 2 of a kind and one other value when rolling 5 dice.
- Getting a combined score less than or equal to 20 using 10 dice.
- Rolling a score of 7 with 2 dice, 6 times in a row.
- Rolling a score of 7 with 2 dice at least 3 times out of 6 rolls.