- Write a program to read 2 numbers from the TextWindow and then output a line saying which number is the largest, for example 2 and 7 entered gives “7 is greater than 2”
- Write a program to read 2 letters from the TextWindow and output all letters (inclusive) in the alphabet between the 2 letters entered, for example d and l entered gives “defghijkl”
- Write a program to draw snow flakes – ideally they should have symmetry in 6 directions (hexagonal symmetry) and each one should be unique, using random numbers in some way.
- Write a calendar program that shows the days in each month for 2018
- Include buttons to move between the months
- Add Flickr images appropriate for each month – change the image each time you display a month
- I wrote a starting point for an arcade style shooting game, import NTG546
- It includes a basic game structure, mouse and keyboard entry, bullets and bombs with collision detection
- The challenge is to take this basic strcture and turn it into a proper game
- Consider if you want mouse or keyboard control, images and background, levels with increasing difficulty, special effects, sound, scoring etc.
The most important thing is a fun and engaging game play.
- Write a program that can load all variables (even which are used in for loop) of a file with (.sb) extension.
- Make a simple colour slider that can select colours