- Write a program to output 10 randomly selected numbers between 100 and 200 (inclusive)
- Write a program to randomly change the GraphicsWindow bacground when a consonant letter is pressed.
If a vowel is pressed, then make a beep, and if any other key is pressed then end the program.
- Write a program to draw a parallelogram outline
- Write a program to draw a filled parallelogram
- Draw a picture of you favourite music album cover.
- Create a simple car that can move with arrow keys.
- As a harder challenge add a trail of smoke behind the car that gradually disperses as the car moves.
- Write a program to get the Turtle to draw equal sided shapes with a user entered number of sides (3 to 20).
- As a harder challenge, make sure all of the polygons have the same area.
- Write a program to output some text in RTF (rich text format) format.
- Try to change font type, size and color.
- If you get this going, then write a small interface program to select font, size and color using buttons etc.
- Use wordpad to create and view RTF.
- Use notepad to view the rtf format.