- Write a simple TextWindow based battleships game.
- Write a program to convert some text to a string of numbers (like a code) – the challenge is to also write a method to convert the number string back to text.
- White a program to draw a fairground ride, use animation if you can.
Also, try to do it with native GraphicsWindow shapes and not just display a complete image.
- Write a program to calculate the sum of all numbers less than 1000 (1 to 999) that:
- Are divisible by 7
- Are perfect squares, 1, 4, 9 etc.
- That when multipled together equal 1000, eg (1,1000),(2,500),(4,5,50) (only use each number once and summ all the numbers found)
By Papa Lapub
- Write a program to save colors (eg. SB supported HTML colors, websafe colors, …) to a PDN Palette.txt or GIMP Palette.gpl file.
- Write a program to read this .txt or .gpl palette file and show it’s colors visually (perhaps with infos like name, #hex, R,G,B)
Write a program which allows it to add controls like Button, (ML)TB during its own runtime.
The added controls also have to work with events.