- Write a program to input numbers from a user and only accept numbers that are a perfect square (e.g. 4, 9, 121)
- Write a program to print out the first 20 Fibonacci numbers
- Create a Fibonacci curve
- Create an arrow (or use Turtle) that always points towards the mouse as you move the mouse over the GraphicsWindow
- Create a neon sign – add any text or images or even make it flash
- Create an image that shows the field lines between a positive and negative charge
- Try to extend it to show field lines when then the user adds positive and/or negative charges anywhere on the GraphicsWindow
- Create a program to count the number of lines, words and charaters in a file. For this challenge a word is any connected set of alpha-numeric characters of any case (a-z,A-Z,0-9)
- Use the program to count lines, words and characters in your program file
- The challenge is to use the smallest number of lines, words or characters
- Create a ‘hangman’ word game
- Dictionary / Word game challenge – (By Coding Cat)
I created a dictionary array in Small Basic.
I limited it to 3000 common words of length five or more to allow it to be imported.
I think it would be fun to see what people can do with it.
The dictionary array: HKZ204
The app I wrote to create the word array from any list of words: HDJ631-0
- How many triangles – (By Anti-Freeze)
I have written my first little Small Basic program to calculate the answer but would welcome an independent view or solution which would verify my result.