- Write a program to count the number of clicks in a GraphicsWindow program a user makes and the total distance the mouse moves.
- Write a program to input a user’s name and address, then display it in a fancy way in the TextWindow using the TextWindow methods, BackgroundColor, ForegroundColor, CursorLeft and CursorTop.
- Make an animation of rain, snow or wind that can be used with another game to make bacgrounds more interesting
- Draw a shark swimming
- Create some emoji for Small Basic
- Write a program to correct the capitalisation of any occurances of a set of keywords.
For example replace for with For or ENDSUB with EndSub.
- Use this program to write a larger program which can define a set of keywords and apply the corrections to a file.
This could then be used to format a Small Basic program file.
- You could also have an option to convert all other (non-keyword) text into lower or upper case.
- Create an animation of a missile being fired (parabola trajectory).
Its landing position will depend on the angle it is fired up at.
- This could be used in the Tank Game challenge.
- Here is a previous question on this.
Write a program to edit following Wiki markup.
These markup should be formatted like this.
- ! Heading 1
- !! Heading 2
- !!! Heading 3
- * Bullet List
- ** Bullet List 2
- # Number List
- ## Number List 2
- ||Table Heading 1||Table Heading 2||
|Row 1 – Cell 1|Row 1 – Cell 2|
|Row 2 – Cell 1|Row 2 – Cell 2|
(By Jibba Jabba)
Inspired from Zock, setup and write a Tank Game.
The image is from this blog post featuring a tank game by Zock77.