Write a program to read and write an array of Small Basic data to and from a csv file.
Variable Type Challenge
Write a program that checks a Small Basic variable and determines if it is an array or not:
- If it is an array, then the number of elements is reported
- If it is not an array, then it is checked to see if it is a number or not
- If it is a number, then it is determined if it is positive or negative and if it is an integer or decimal number
Graphics Challenge 1
Draw a flower.
Graphics Challenge 2
Draw a traffic light that changes through the correct lighting sequence, perhaps using the Timer object.
Write a simple stick mad fighting game. see some recent posts for some ideas on this.
- Write a program to find an absolute path from an input relative path. While it is assumed that the current path is Program.Directory.
For example, if the current directory is “C:\Users\Nonki\Documents”,
Input “..” → Output “C:\Users\Nonki”
Input “test” → Output C:\Users\Nonki\Documents\test”
- Draw (or fill) a Trapezoid.
- Make a kitchen timer.