Curriculum Challenges 3.3
- Write a TextWindow program to create some random sums for the user to answer.
- Write a program to calculate the area of rectangles, triangles or circles, when the user enters their size.
- Write a program to round any number for 2 decimal digits (e.g. 3.1419 is 3.14, 7.1 is 7.10 and -20 is -20.00).
- Write a program to capitalize the first letter of each word in a text.
- Write a program to delete any non alpha-numeric character from a text.
- Write a program to simulate a barrel rolling down a slope (see game challenge).
- Draw a picture of an alien.
- Write a simplified version of the Donkey Kong game – jump over barrels to get to the top.
- Pick an extension to base a challenge off of.
Lets start with the Fremy Extension, pick an FC object and show what can be done with it.
- Make a hexadecimal dump program for UTF-8 encoded text file.
- Make a subroutine to draw polygon with given vertices.
- Make a subroutine to fill polygon with given vertices.