Curriculum Challenges 2.5
- Use the Clock to time user response times when a box is flashed up on the GraphicsWindow.
- Use the Clock properties say good morning, afternoon, even or night in the TextWindow
- Use the Dictionary to say if a user entered word can be used as a noun, verb, adverb, adjective etc.
- Write a program to rationalize any fraction, for example 49/70 is 7/10.
- Write a graphical program to count your calories by selecting foods and portion sizes.
- Write a program to show a face that can be modified by selecting properties and styles (a bit like a Wii Mii).
- Reverse the characters in a text string.
- Change the first letter of each word in a string to a capital letter.
- Validate a password has at least 6 characters, has upper and lower case letters and at least one number
- Write a program to simulate a ball rolling on a table that can be tilted by the user.
- Write a clone of the Connect 4 game for 2 players (or harder using AI to play against the PC).
- Write truth tables about Not, And, Or, and Xor.
- Draw a picture of the Olympic flag.
- Simulate a kaleidoscope.